Kathleen had what she called fainting fits for quite some time. At one of these fainting fits she fell badly and broke her ankle. All the tests that had been completed by her Doctor and the hospital were negative, they couldn’t find anything wrong with her. A lot of these episodes she noticed would happen when she laid down in bed. She felt as if her life was over at age 74 and had become frightened of this happening again.
How I helped
Body code system
At Kathleen’s body code evaluation only 4 of her 26 organs and glands that were tested were happy all the rest were imbalanced. Her immune system was only working at 10% of it’s total capability. Kathleen was certainly not functioning as she should be.A part of Kathleen’s spirit from her head had become dislodged and was on the outside of her body. As a consequence of not having her full spirit in her body her immune system function was lowered. This happened when she fell and broke her ankle.
- A part of Kathleen’s spirit from her head had become dislodged. As a consequence of not having her full spirit in her body her immune system function was lowered. This happened when she fell and broke her ankle.
- An emotional resonance of panic left her ringing from the vibration of the energy it created. Kathleen’s right kidney became imbalanced by emotions of pride and terror which had become trapped in the body at the very same time. This happened when Kathleen found herself homeless many years ago.
- A fungal infection of the digestive system and bacterial infection of the bronchial tubes were cleared which were impeding Kathleen’s breathing
- With muscle testing we established that her fainting fits were due to her not breathing properly causing the oxygen levels in her brain to be reduced suddenly resulting in her passing out.
After Kathleen’s therapy plan sessions had been completed we went back to re-visit her Body Code evaluation to find out how things were.
- There were still 12 organs and glands which were unhappy, we found and released the problems causing this. When tested again all Kathleen’s organs and glands were balanced.
- Kathleen’s immune system was now working at 66% of it’s total capacity
- The number Kathleen put against her fainting fits in her first therapy session was a 9 out of 10 after the second session this had reduced to a 1 out of 10.
As the imbalances were found and released Kathleen began to become peaceful and calm. The fainting fits subsided
I feel so much better knowing what is causing the fainting fits. I now know I need to get up slower and give time for the blood to flow to my brain before moving. I am making sure I am breathing deeply especially when I lay down in bed which is done with slow and steady movements. Life is a lot easier I feel a lot happier thank I did.
This clients name has been changed